Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday Watercolors

Our day didn't exactly go as planned. We're active participants in an Attachment Parenting play group but the park meeting place today was a new location and, well, I got a little lost. Instead of making it to play group, we came home and ate our picnic lunch in the backyard on our picnic blanket. We also read a stack of books, procured from a trip to the library last night, and ate chocolate chip cookies so I guess the day wasn't totally lost! 

Tuesday Watercolors

After another trip out for a quick errand, I set up the kids table outside in the yard for art time. Watercolors are a favorite in this home.

Tuesday Watercolors

Isla is really just beginning her journey into art, albeit much earlier than Liam. She is showing a lot of interest in the colors (Liam has been working with her to name all of her colors! It's very sweet) and she even manages to put some paint to paper.

Tuesday Watercolors

Liam is all business when it comes to art time. Ryan is very artistic and I like to think of myself as reasonably crafty so I love that our kids will grow up with a love of art and creating things in our home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment