Sunday, September 20, 2009

Whew

I'm sorry for disappearing again. It seems like life with three is much more exhausting than I ever thought possible! I'm running behind on almost all of my deadlines (apologies!) but tomorrow IS the Equinox and I had to have something ready for my wee ones. Fall! My favorite season. The apples, the pumpkins, the chill in air! Halloween, Dia de los Muertos, Thanksgiving...all my favorites.

Sleep

Of course we are still adjusting to a little person's presence, so things will naturally be slower and more easygoing than they have been in the past. Luckily, everyone in the family seems to be okay with that!

Islasaur

Hands

1 comment:

  1. I hope it's okay to leave a short comment . . . Your kids are beautiful! Congratulations on your third wee one. It must be busy indeed!

    ReplyDelete